We practice all areas of immigration law. You tell us what you want, and we will look for a way to make it happen as quickly as possible and at a reasonable price.

Whether you want to visit or reside permanently in the United States, adjust status, petition for a family member or worker, obtain a work authorization, or face deportation, we can help you.

Employment Immigration
Visas: H-1B / H-1C / H-2B / H-3
Legal Permanent Residence: EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3
Temporary Visa: L-1A / L-1B
Visa: E-2
Family Immigration

Legal Permanent Residence: I-130 / I-485 / I-360

Religious Workers

Visa: R-1
Other Services
Deportation / Removal Defense
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
Provisional Waivers
Call Now Button